Source: Alshon Jeffery's hand in cast
Chicago Bears receiver Alshon Jeffery suffered a fracture in his right hand during Sunday's 41-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, a source familiar with the situation told ESPNChicago.com's Jeff Dickerson.
Jeffery suffered the injury while catching a touchdown pass, although the exact cause is unknown.
His hand is in a cast and he's expected to miss a couple of game, but he won't need surgery, according to the source.
The Bears may sign another receiver as soon as Tuesday, a source told ESPNChicago.com's Michael C. Wright.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Chicago Bears Navy Succeed Quarter-Zip Jacket