Source: Alshon Jeffery's hand in cast
Chicago Bears receiver Alshon Jeffery suffered a fracture in his right hand during Sunday's 41-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, a source familiar with the situation told ESPNChicago.com's Jeff Dickerson.
Jeffery suffered the injury while catching a touchdown pass, although the exact cause is unknown.
His hand is in a cast and he's expected to miss a couple of game, but he won't need surgery, according to the source.
The Bears may sign another receiver as soon as Tuesday, a source told ESPNChicago.com's Michael C. Wright.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- Source: Pace re-signs with Jets for 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Chicago Bears 9'x9' Straight Leg Canopy Tent