Source: Alshon Jeffery's hand in cast
Chicago Bears receiver Alshon Jeffery suffered a fracture in his right hand during Sunday's 41-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, a source familiar with the situation told ESPNChicago.com's Jeff Dickerson.
Jeffery suffered the injury while catching a touchdown pass, although the exact cause is unknown.
His hand is in a cast and he's expected to miss a couple of game, but he won't need surgery, according to the source.
The Bears may sign another receiver as soon as Tuesday, a source told ESPNChicago.com's Michael C. Wright.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Chicago Bears Rewind Run Game Orange T-shirt