Source: Alshon Jeffery's hand in cast
Chicago Bears receiver Alshon Jeffery suffered a fracture in his right hand during Sunday's 41-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, a source familiar with the situation told ESPNChicago.com's Jeff Dickerson.
Jeffery suffered the injury while catching a touchdown pass, although the exact cause is unknown.
His hand is in a cast and he's expected to miss a couple of game, but he won't need surgery, according to the source.
The Bears may sign another receiver as soon as Tuesday, a source told ESPNChicago.com's Michael C. Wright.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Chicago Bears 'Just Do It' Orange T-Shirt