DE Mark Anderson out indefinitely
General manager Buddy Nix told the team's website Wednesday that the injury is not season-ending, but Anderson will miss significant time. Nix said Anderson is visiting specialist James Andrews to determine the severity of the injury.
Anderson had difficulty putting any weight on his left leg after being hurt in the second half of a 45-3 loss at San Francisco on Sunday.
The Bills attempted to improve their defense by signing Anderson and Mario Williams in March. The plan's been unsuccessful so far.
Buffalo (2-3), which plays at Arizona (4-1) on Sunday, has allowed a combined 97 points and 1,201 yards in its past two games.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Source: Pats talking with banned CB Browner
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 COVERAGE
Fantasy Football on ESPN.com
NFL Nation blog | Leaders NFL Stadium Guides | QBR ratings
Monday Night HQ
WEEK 6 PICKS
MNF: Broncos at Chargers, 8:30 ET
HOT READ: NFL'S TOUGHEST VENUES
CLAYTON / FOX / SCHEFTER
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Buffalo Bills Mario Williams #94