Ryan Mathews, tackles miss practice
Coach Norv Turner refused to give an injury update on the trio. Since the Chargers host Denver on Monday night, they don't have to issue their first injury report of the week until Thursday.
Turner says he's confident the three will be able to play.
Gaither strained his groin late in a 31-24 loss at New Orleans and gave up a sack during which Philip Rivers lost a fumble to the Saints.
It wasn't clear why Mathews and Clary were held out.
Cornerback Shareece Wright practiced for the first time since spraining an ankle in the season opener.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- 49ers' Smith won't face felony in airport case
- Sherman: 'Dollars' best way to show respect
- Source: Panthers pick up Newton's option
- Kosar: Concussions cost me broadcasting job
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 COVERAGE
Fantasy Football on ESPN.com
NFL Nation blog | Leaders NFL Stadium Guides | QBR ratings
Monday Night HQ
WEEK 6 PICKS
MNF: Broncos at Chargers, 8:30 ET
HOT READ: NFL'S TOUGHEST VENUES
CLAYTON / FOX / SCHEFTER
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey San Diego Chargers Ryan Mathews #24