Scott Fujita, Ahtyba Rubin out
Fujita was listed on Cleveland's injury report this week with a shoulder/neck injury. He missed two practices during a week in which he slammed NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for his handling of the New Orleans' bounty scandal. With Fujita out, rookie James-Michael Johnson will make his first career start. He made his debut last week on special teams against the Giants.
Rubin, who had started Cleveland's previous 41 games, will be replaced by rookie John Hughes. Rubin sustained a lower leg injury against New York and did not practice this week.
The Bengals made a few changes on defense. Cornerback Terence Newman will start on the left side for Nate Clements, who will start at strong safety over Taylor Mays. Also, Robert Geathers will start at left defensive end for Carlos Dunlap.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 COVERAGE
- Forever Collectibles Cleveland Browns Clear Basic Tote Bag