Kam Chancellor to play vs. 49ers
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said after practice on Wednesday that Chancellor would be able to go against the 49ers on Thursday night. Chancellor suffered a minor elbow injury against New England, but it was a sore ankle that limited him during the first two days of Seattle's shortened practice week.
Chancellor is tied for the team lead with 43 total tackles through six games.
Reserve defensive back Byron Maxwell will be doubtful with a nagging hamstring injury. Maxwell has mostly contributed on special teams.
Offensive lineman John Moffitt (knee) was ruled out for the game earlier in the week.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
- Agent: Ex-Cowboy Brent to meet with Goodell
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Executive Crew Grey Sweatshirt