Kam Chancellor to play vs. 49ers
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said after practice on Wednesday that Chancellor would be able to go against the 49ers on Thursday night. Chancellor suffered a minor elbow injury against New England, but it was a sore ankle that limited him during the first two days of Seattle's shortened practice week.
Chancellor is tied for the team lead with 43 total tackles through six games.
Reserve defensive back Byron Maxwell will be doubtful with a nagging hamstring injury. Maxwell has mostly contributed on special teams.
Offensive lineman John Moffitt (knee) was ruled out for the game earlier in the week.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's Seattle Seahawks Navy Succeed Quarter-Zip Jacket