Ben Roethlisberger turns ankle
Roethlisberger says he stepped on a teammate's foot while dropping back to pass but insisted he is fine. Two sources also told ESPN's Ed Werder that the injury isn't serious and that Roethlisberger definitely will play Sunday.
He spent the latter portions of practice in the training room but was with the rest of the team when the locker room was open to the media afterward.
Dealing with ankle injuries is nothing new to Roethlisberger, who played the final month of the 2011 season with a badly sprained left ankle.
He is off to the best start of his career and currently ranks fourth in the NFL with a 99.9 quarterback rating for the Steelers (2-3).
Information from ESPN's Ed Werder and The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 COVERAGE
- Tervis Pittsburgh Steelers 24 oz Colossal Wrap Tumbler