Michael Roos has appendix removed
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Titans left tackle Michael Roos had surgery Monday morning to remove his appendix, and coach Mike Munchak says they will have to wait and see how quickly the tackle recovers before knowing if Roos will be available Sunday against Indianapolis.
Roos was sore before a 35-34 win at Buffalo, and Munchak said the tackle was checked with no symptoms. Roos started his 119th consecutive game and made the return flight home with no apparent problems. But Munchak says Roos had surgery Monday.
The tackle has started every game since being drafted in the second round in 2005 out of Eastern Washington. If he can't play, Michael Otto would get the start.
Munchak also says linebacker Zac Diles broke his right leg and most likely will go on injured reserve.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Alternate Game Jersey Tennessee Titans Jake Locker #10