Bucs activate DE Da'Quan Bowers
Bowers suffered a torn Achilles tendon in May and returned to practice last week. The Bucs waived cornerback LeQuan Lewis to clear the roster spot for Bowers.
Bowers started the final six games of 2011 and finished the season with 30 tackles and 1.5 sacks. The Bucs previously lost fellow second-year defensive end Adrian Clayborn to a season-ending injury.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- He's serious: Trump wants to purchase Bills
- Ex-Titans running back Johnson visits Jets
- Source: Flynn returning to Pack on new deal
- Report: McClain struggles in Ravens workout
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 COVERAGE
- Sparo Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crusher Watch