Bucs activate DE Da'Quan Bowers
Bowers suffered a torn Achilles tendon in May and returned to practice last week. The Bucs waived cornerback LeQuan Lewis to clear the roster spot for Bowers.
Bowers started the final six games of 2011 and finished the season with 30 tackles and 1.5 sacks. The Bucs previously lost fellow second-year defensive end Adrian Clayborn to a season-ending injury.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 COVERAGE
- Authentic Street Signs Tampa Bay Bucs Avenue Sign