Bucs activate DE Da'Quan Bowers
Bowers suffered a torn Achilles tendon in May and returned to practice last week. The Bucs waived cornerback LeQuan Lewis to clear the roster spot for Bowers.
Bowers started the final six games of 2011 and finished the season with 30 tackles and 1.5 sacks. The Bucs previously lost fellow second-year defensive end Adrian Clayborn to a season-ending injury.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Mara: Expanded NFL playoffs likely out for '14
- Woodley: Raiders 'definitely' a playoff team
- NFL to release schedule Wednesday night
- 49ers' Davis: 'We must win a Super Bowl'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's Tampa Bay Buccaneers Red Succeed Quarter-Zip Jacket