Steven Jackson drawing interest
Sando: Jackson On the Move?
The fact Steven Jackson will be a free agent after this season will make trading him difficult for the Rams, Mike Sando writes. Blog
Multiple teams have called the Rams to discuss Jackson's availability, and while the Rams are not proactively shopping Jackson, or any other player, they are willing to listen to offers.
Teams such as Arizona, Green Bay, Dallas and Pittsburgh each have dealt with injuries at the running back position and make sense as potential trade partners. Green Bay, in particular, has coveted Jackson in the past.
Jackson was largely shut down Sunday against the Patriots in London, finishing with 23 yards on seven carries in St. Louis' 45-7 loss. He has 403 yards and one touchdown through eight games this season.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
- Saffold back to Rams after failing physical
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 COVERAGE
- Great American Products St. Louis Rams Grub Jug