Matt Hasselbeck still Titans' starter
Jake Locker, who dislocated his left, non-throwing shoulder for the second time in four games on Sept. 30, breaking a piece of bone in the front of the shoulder, is still recovering, but he's not ready to resume the starting job.
Sunday's game against Chicago will mark Hasselbeck's fifth straight start.
The Titans fell to 3-5 after a 19-13 overtime loss to Indianapolis on Sunday. With nine AFC teams between 4-3 and 3-5 not counting division leaders, Tennessee still has hope at the midpoint of the season.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
- Patriots' Blount: Seahawks D 'not immortal'
- Ex-Patriots RB Tatupu had CTE, family says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Tennessee Titans Jake Locker #10