Julio Jones returns from leg injury
It was not immediately clear how Jones was hurt, and team officials did not offer any specifics about the injury, which occurred in the first quarter.
Before his injury he had two catches for 14 yards. He added two more for 61 yards after he returned in Atlanta's 31-27 loss to the Saints.
Trainers appeared to be looking at Jones' lower leg before he was taken to the locker room. He returned in the second half after jogging and stretching next to a trainer on the sideline.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Jake Matthews #70