Julio Jones injures ankle again
Jones missed practice this week after he sprained his right ankle in last week's loss at New Orleans. He appeared to aggravate the injury late in the third quarter.
The Falcons say Jones' status is questionable for the remainder of the game.
Cornerback Asante Samuel, who left the game in the first quarter with a right shoulder injury, did not return.
Samuel walked off the field holding his right arm to his side.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 11 COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Alternate Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Julio Jones #11