Report: Nick Foles to start
Vick remains sidelined with a concussion. He has advanced to the second phase in the NFL's concussion protocol but hasn't been cleared to play or practice.
Foles has taken all of the first-team practice reps this week.
Foles struggled in his first start last Sunday against the Redskins, completing 21-of-46 passes for 204 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions.Information from ESPN's John Clayton was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Bucs sign DT McCoy to $98 million extension
- Lions' Mosley suspended, sent back to U.S.
- Titans RB Greene arrested on multiple charges
- Raiders' Hayden activated, available Sunday
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 12 COVERAGE
Fantasy Football on ESPN.com
NFL Nation blog | Leaders NFL Stadium Guides | QBR ratings
Playoff Machine | MONDAY NIGHT HQ
WEEK 12 PICKS
MNF: Panthers at Eagles, 8:30 ET
CLAYTON / FOX / SCHEFTER
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Fathead Michael Vick Wall Graphic