Nick Barnett expected to play
Gailey said Thursday that Barnett's sore knee is not healing as quickly as expected. But, Gailey added, he has no reservations of Barnett playing on Sunday, when the Bills (5-8) "host" the Seahawks (8-5) at Toronto.
Barnett has not missed a game this season, and it's unclear when he was hurt.
Defensive end Mark Anderson has a chance to play for the first time since having surgery on his left knee, which he hurt in a 45-3 loss at San Francisco on Oct. 7.
Gailey says he was encouraged by Anderson's progress after he practiced for a second straight day.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 15 COVERAGE
Fantasy Football on ESPN.com
NFL Nation blog | Leaders NFL Stadium Guides | QBR ratings
Playoff Machine | MONDAY NIGHT HQ
WEEK 15 PICKS
MNF: Jets at Titans, 8:30 ET
CLAYTON / FOX / SCHEFTER
ESPN THE MAGAZINE: HOF ISSUE
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Nike Men's Buffalo Bills Sideline 2014 Royal Staff Polo