Harvey Dahl has torn bicep
Coach Jeff Fisher said the injury likely will require surgery.
Dahl has made 30 consecutive starts with St. Louis since signing a free agent deal with the Rams in July 2011.
Fisher said he'll likely attempt to replace Dahl with younger players in the last two games.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: KC gives Charles 2-year extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 15 COVERAGE
- Rawlings St. Louis Rams Goal Line Softee Football