Harvey Dahl has torn bicep
Coach Jeff Fisher said the injury likely will require surgery.
Dahl has made 30 consecutive starts with St. Louis since signing a free agent deal with the Rams in July 2011.
Fisher said he'll likely attempt to replace Dahl with younger players in the last two games.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Ravens CB Smith arrested after bar incident
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Report: DEA looking into NFL painkiller use
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 15 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's St. Louis Rams Legend Elite Logo Grey Performance T-Shirt