Broncos franchise LT Ryan Clady
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Peyton Manning's blindside protector will get a big pay raise next season.
That's almost triple the $3.5 million Clady made last season when he allowed just one sack in more than 1,100 snaps during Manning's bounce-back season in Denver.
The Broncos are hoping to work out a long-term deal with Clady before training camp, though. Last summer, he rejected a five-year, $50 million offer that included $28 million in guarantees.
Clady has started every game in his five years with the Broncos but will miss offseason workouts while recovering from surgery on his right shoulder that kept him out of the Pro Bowl.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: 49ers' Smith, Goodell to talk Aug. 8
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL On ESPN
- WinCraft Denver Broncos #1 Fan Decal