Broncos franchise LT Ryan Clady
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Peyton Manning's blindside protector will get a big pay raise next season.
That's almost triple the $3.5 million Clady made last season when he allowed just one sack in more than 1,100 snaps during Manning's bounce-back season in Denver.
The Broncos are hoping to work out a long-term deal with Clady before training camp, though. Last summer, he rejected a five-year, $50 million offer that included $28 million in guarantees.
Clady has started every game in his five years with the Broncos but will miss offseason workouts while recovering from surgery on his right shoulder that kept him out of the Pro Bowl.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Bengals release veteran linebacker Harrison
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL On ESPN
- Sparo Denver Broncos Crusher Watch