Steve McLendon gets 3-year deal
League sources tell ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that McLendon's deal has a max value of $7.25 million, including $1.675 guaranteed. He will make $5 million in the first two years.
McLendon had visited with the Green Bay Packers on Wednesday.
An undrafted free agent out of Troy in 2009, McLendon is expected to start this season in place of Casey Hampton, who likely won't be back with the team.
McLendon, 27, played in all 16 games last season, registering seven tackles and two sacks.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Source: Docs say Pierre-Paul's season done
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Pittsburgh Steelers 2-Piece Heavy Duty Vinyl Car Mat Set