Saints sign QB Ryan Griffin
METAIRIE, La. -- Former Tulane quarterback Ryan Griffin and ex-Louisiana-Monroe tight end Keavon Milton are among 13 undrafted free agents who have signed rookie contracts with the New Orleans Saints.
The 6-foot-5 Griffin started 39 games in his four seasons at Tulane, passing for 9,026 yards and 79 touchdowns. Tulane coach Curtis Johnson, a former Saints receivers coach, says the Saints made a good decision bringing in Griffin, who will be the club's third quarterback behind Drew Brees and Luke McCown.
Milton appeared in 45 games for the Warhawks, catching 25 passes for 220 yards and four touchdowns.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- Broncos' visits to Bama catch NFL's attention
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Saban hosts Peyton in visit of 'mutual benefit'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL On ESPN
- Tervis New Orleans Saints 16 oz Logo Tumbler