Stevie Johnson resumes practicing
Johnson says he was limited to practicing individual drills on Tuesday, during a session closed to media not employed by the team. Calling the injury a "strain," Johnson says he felt some soreness. He says he is ahead of the initial prognosis of needing six to eight weeks to recover.
Johnson says it's too early to determine whether he'll be cleared to practice fully in time for a three-day mandatory minicamp that opens June 11.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- 49ers' Smith: 'Best shape' ever entering camp
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- Source: Pack's Nelson wants $10M per year
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL On ESPN
- Forever Collectibles Buffalo Bills Elite Backpack