Packers sign Terrell Sinkfield
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers have signed wide receiver Terrell Sinkfield, a speedy rookie who said he posted an astounding 4.19-second 40-yard dash at Minnesota's pro day during the offseason.
The transaction was announced Tuesday. Terms were not disclosed.
Sinkfield is a 6-foot rookie out of Northern Iowa who was waived by the Miami Dolphins late last month. At Northern Iowa, he had 76 receptions for 1,097 yards (14.4 avg.) and 10 touchdowns.
Sinkfield was invited to Minnesota's pro prospect workouts and was told his fastest 40-yard dash was 4.19 and his average over three was 4.33 -- still elite speed in the NFL.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos, WR Sanders agree to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers UniFrame