Eagles, Lane Johnson agree to deal
The offensive tackle from Oklahoma was selected fourth overall in April. He was the last of Philadelphia's draft picks to agree to terms in the deal announced Saturday night.
The 6-foot-6, 303-pound Johnson was the third tackle drafted among the first four picks. He was a quarterback in high school and went to Oklahoma as a tight end. Johnson switched to defensive end in 2010 and then moved to the offensive line because of injuries. He started at right tackle in 2011 and left tackle last year.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Philadelphia Eagles 2-Piece Printed Carpet Car Mat Set