Ed Reed, Arian Foster on PUP
Reed is recovering from surgery to repair a partly torn labrum on April 30. Foster strained his right calf early in organized team activities and didn't practice again, but the team said then that he should be ready for training camp.
Receiver DeVier Posey also was placed on the physically unable to perform list. He's recovering from an Achilles tendon injury suffered in Houston's playoff loss.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Houston Texans Legend Wordmark Red V-Neck T-Shirt