Reggie Bush banged up after win
- [+] EnlargeLeon Halip/Getty ImagesReggie Bush gained 191 yards from scrimmage and scored a touchdown in his Lions debut.
That wasn't completely the case.
Bush dislocated his left thumb and suffered a pulled groin early in the first quarter of Sunday's 34-24 victory over the Minnesota Vikings.
"[My] thumb's all right," Bush said. "It'll probably start killing me in a little bit once everything wears off. I dislocated it early in the first quarter and it was facing the wrong direction.
"They just popped it back in. Thankfully I was able to tape it up and carry the ball in my right hand."
Bush missed some time but returned to catch four passes for 101 yards and a touchdown along with rushing 21 times for 90 yards.
"I know I said I didn't get beat up this game," Bush said. "Just had a few things here and there and was able to play through some of this stuff."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Retiring Mendenhall: Tired of life in NFL
- Lions owner Ford dies at 88 of pneumonia
- Cromartie released by Jets, tweets thanks
- Source: Vikings sign Griffen to $42.5M deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
Todd McShay's new mock has the Texans taking a QB at No. 1, but it's not Johnny Manziel.
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Detroit Lions Reggie Bush #21
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- NFL Nation
- Free-Agent Tracker