Reggie Bush banged up after win
That wasn't completely the case.
Bush dislocated his left thumb and suffered a pulled groin early in the first quarter of Sunday's 34-24 victory over the Minnesota Vikings.
"[My] thumb's all right," Bush said. "It'll probably start killing me in a little bit once everything wears off. I dislocated it early in the first quarter and it was facing the wrong direction.
"They just popped it back in. Thankfully I was able to tape it up and carry the ball in my right hand."
Bush missed some time but returned to catch four passes for 101 yards and a touchdown along with rushing 21 times for 90 yards.
"I know I said I didn't get beat up this game," Bush said. "Just had a few things here and there and was able to play through some of this stuff."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
- GM Thompson signs extension with Packers
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Detroit Lions Reggie Bush #21