Joe Flacco's wife has baby boy
Flacco's wife, Dana, gave birth to a baby boy around noon ET, according to a team spokesman. She was due on Sept. 21, but she went into labor Sunday morning.
After warmups, Flacco received a call in the locker room from his wife after their second son was born. Their first son, Stephen Vincent, is 15 months old.
Flacco, the MVP of Super Bowl XLVII, will play today against the Browns.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- Source: Pace re-signs with Jets for 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Joe Flacco #5