Maurice Jones-Drew sprains ankle
Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said X-rays on Jones-Drew's ankle were negative but he's still unclear of the severity.
"It's a little loose in there from the sprain," Bradley said. "They'll re-evaluate tonight and tomorrow."
Jones-Drew was injured during the second quarter on a play in which he was tackled around the neck by Raiders safety Charles Woodson. He had gained 27 yards on 10 carries and caught one pass for 1 yard at that point.
Jones-Drew, who left the locker room and was unavailable for comment, has injured his left foot on back-to-back trips to Oakland. He suffered a Lisfranc injury last season after carrying the ball just twice. That injury forced him to miss the final 10 games of the season.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Peppers to Packers on 3-year deal
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Salute to Service Game Jersey Jacksonville Jaguars Maurice Jones-Drew #32