Russell Okung injures foot
SEATTLE -- Seahawks offensive tackle Russell Okung was carted off the field and taken to the locker room with a foot injury near the end of the first quarter of Sunday night's 29-3 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
Okung returned to the Seattle sideline late in the second quarter and did some drills near the Seahawks bench, but the team announced he would not return. Paul McQuistan moved from left guard to Okung's left tackle spot and James Carpenter came in to play left guard.
McQuistan had a tough time with 49ers outside linebacker Aldon Smith, who sacked Wilson twice after getting by McQuistan, but Seattle led 5-0 at the half.
The first half was delayed for an hour late in the first quarter because of lightning and storms in the area.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Seattle Seahawks Logo Magnet