Andre Johnson considered day to day
Johnson suffered the injury in the second quarter of Sunday's 30-9 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. He had X-rays at halftime and returned to the game.
But after visibly limping on the field, Johnson left the game and did not return.
It marks the second consecutive week that Johnson is dealing with an injury. Last week, he recovered from a concussion suffered late in the fourth quarter of the Texans' 30-24 victory over the Tennessee Titans.
Johnson has 25 catches for 258 yards this season. Rookie DeAndre Hopkins has been the Texans' leading receiver the past two games.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Andre Johnson Wall Graphic