Two Falcons starters out vs. Jets
Baker went down with a knee injury Sunday against the New England Patriots, while Dent suffered an ankle injury in the loss. Dent was spotted in the locker room wearing a walking boot on his right foot Thursday.
Jackson was on the field in shorts Thursday as an observer. He hasn't practiced since tweaking his hamstring in a Week 2 win over his former team, the St. Louis Rams.
Coach Mike Smith remained optimistic about Jackson, although the running back said he wouldn't return until he is 100 percent.
"We're not going to rule him out at this point in time," Smith said. "He's working hard to get back. And we'll have to see how the rest of the week plays out."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
- Sources: Jets, Bills eye Revis in free agency
- Sources: Lions seen as favorites to keep Suh
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Jake Matthews #70