C.J. Spiller 'making improvement'
"He'll be out there on Sunday," Marrone said.
Spiller has been dealing with an ankle injury for the past several weeks. He did not practice Wednesday and was upgraded to limited participation Thursday.
"I can tell you that he's not 110 percent," Marrone said. "It's just making improvement. You appreciate it as a coach and as a fan. Here's a player who's working every day, getting treatment three or four times a day, then going out on the practice field and trying to work through it. We appreciate that effort."
Marrone also said wide receiver Stevie Johnson, who practiced fully on Thursday, will play Sunday.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
- Redskins: RG III still starter entering 2014
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Concepts Sport Men's Buffalo Bills Plaid Flannel Pants