Ryan Broyles done for season
Broyles will have surgery to repair the injury Tuesday.
This is the third straight season-ending injury for Broyles, whom the Lions selected in the second round of the 2012 draft.
Broyles tore his left ACL during his senior season at Oklahoma, then tore his right ACL during his rookie year with the Lions. Now Broyles will have to go through the recovery process again.
"If anybody can come back from it, he can," Lions coach Jim Schwartz said Monday.
Broyles had eight catches for 85 yards this season and has 30 catches for 395 yards and two touchdowns in his career.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey Detroit Lions Matthew Stafford #9