William Moore, Philip Wheeler fined
Moore has been docked $22,050 for hitting Seattle wide receiver Golden Tate in the head and neck area, a blow that drew a penalty in the Falcons' loss. It was the fourth time this season that Moore had been fined.
Wheeler was fined $21,000 on Friday for his hit in the head and neck area of Tampa Bay quarterback Mike Glennon.
In other fines from Week 10:
• Also docked $7,875 by the league were: Chicago's Charles Tillman (facemask), Green Bay's Mike Neal (facemask), Tampa Bay's Eric Page (late hit) and New Orleans' Kevin Reddick (late hit), St. Louis cornerback Trumaine Johnson (throat-slashing gesture).Information from the Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part