Haloti Ngata out vs. Bears
Ngata was sidelined all week with a knee injury. He hurt his right knee early in last Sunday's win against the Cincinnati Bengals and returned to play after being examined in the locker room.
This is the first time Ngata has sat out a game this season and his third missed game since 2010. Terrence Cody is expected to replace Ngata in the starting lineup.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
- Source: QB Freeman, Giants agree to deal
- Source: WR Rice, Seahawks agree to deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Limited Jersey Baltimore Ravens Haloti Ngata #92