Two fans injured during Bills game
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Two men have been taken to a Buffalo hospital after one fell from the third deck of Ralph Wilson Stadium and landed on the other during the Bills' game against the New York Jets.
According to a Rural Metro ambulance service report, the man who was hit by the falling man sustained a head injury. The man who fell sustained a shoulder injury, which was not considered life-threatening.
Rural Metro could not reveal the names of the two men or release any further details.
The accident occurred during the second quarter of Buffalo's 37-14 win.
In confirming the accident, the Bills said both men were treated immediately and taken to hospital for observation.
The Erie County Sheriffs said a report on the accident wouldn't be available until Monday.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Buffalo Bills 'Man Cave' Street Sign