Edward Jones Dome
Edward Jones Dome901 N. Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63101
The $280 million facility, originally the Trans World Dome, opened in November 1995 to serve as a convention center and to lure an NFL team back to St. Louis after the football Cardinals left for Arizona in 1988.
It's the first stadium to dedicate an entire concourse to its stadium club; indeed, the Club Level has 42,500 square feet of bars, food service and hospitality space.
Two huge banners hang from the east and west sides of the stadium, one depicting the Rams' version of "The Catch" -- Ricky Proehl's leaping, one-handed, 30-yard, winning TD catch against the Buccaneers in the January 2000 NFC Championship -- and "The Tackle" -- the greatest in Rams history, in which linebacker Mike Jones brought the Titans' Kevin Dyson down at the 1-yard line on the final play of Super Bowl XXXIV, to preserve the Rams' 23-16 victory.
In 2009, the Edward Jones Dome underwent a major refurbishment. To enhance the fan experience, new high-definition video boards were added to both end zones. These include a 76-foot board on the north side and a 35-foot board in the south end zone, along with sideline LED boards. Other upgrades included a sports bar overlooking the north end zone that is accessible to all ticket holders, a Premium Club in the south end zone, a renovated Rams Club and improved on-field seating.
-- Information from the St. Louis Rams media guide was used in this overview
- Executive Suite locations are not shown in the map. Availability is only indicated in the Legend.
- Lower Concourse seating includes Rows A to U. Tickets not specified by the seller as Lower Concourse will be mapped to the Upper Concourse seating area. Upper Concourse seating includes Rows AA to MM.
- Terrace Loge seating includes Rows A to E. Tickets not specified by the seller as Terrace Loge seating will be mapped to the general Terrace seating area.
- Terrace seating includes Rows AA to XX.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Lower Concourse Sideline, Lower Concourse End Zone, Lower Concourse Corner or Terrace Loge may map to a less premium section.
Children under the age of 2 are admitted free, provided they sit on an adult's lap. Children 2years or older must have a valid ticket.
901 N. Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63101
In the heart of downtown St. Louis, the stadium is easily accessible from major interstates I-70, I-55, I-44 and I-64 (Highway 40). Consult the Rams team website for complete directions.
Several covered and surface lots are available throughout the perimeter of the Edward Jones Dome. Click here for a map of parking lots near the facility.
A MetroLink station is located two blocks south of the Edward Jones Dome. Fans taking the light-rail system to the game can utilize the Convention Center stop. For more information on MetroLink, visit its website or call (314) 231-2345.
- SaturdayRain: 9%
- 69º - 86ºF
- SundayRain: 42%
- 74º - 89ºF
- MondayRain: 60%
- 75º - 92ºF
- TuesdayRain: 56%
- 78º - 96ºF
- WednesdayRain: 55%
- 76º - 94ºF