Nissan StadiumOne Titans Way
Nashville, TN 37213
Centrally located on 105 acres along the east bank of the Cumberland River and just across the water from the heart of downtown Nashville, the LP Field opened its doors in August 1999.
In the stadium's most famous and controversial play, Kevin Dyson took a Frank Wycheck lateral on a kickoff return 75 yards in for a touchdown with 16 seconds left, lifting the Titans to a 22-16 victory in the AFC Wild Card playoff game against the Bills. The "Music City Miracle" vaulted the franchise to an appearance in Super Bowl XXXIV, where the Titans fell one-yard short of tying the game as time ran out, losing to the St. Louis Rams, 23-16.
LP Field is one of two open-air stadiums in the AFC South and it features 12,000 club seats and 175 private suites. A 10-year stadium-naming-rights agreement with Louisiana Pacific was announced in 2006. More than 2,000 trees were planted on stadium property. The facility also is the home football field for Tennessee State University.
-- Information from the Tennessee Titans stadium site was used in this overview
- Club Suite and Party Suite locations are not shown in the map. Availability is only indicated in the Legend.
- Lower Level Sections 105 and 142 include Rows V to Z followed by Rows AA to LL. All other Lower Level Sections include Rows A to Z followed by Rows AA to HH or AA to LL, depending on the Section.
- Club seating includes Rows A to V.
- Loge seating includes Rows A to F.
- Upper Level seating includes Rows G to Z followed by AA to KK.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Loge may map to a less premium section.
- Suite tickets must be specified as Club Suites or Party Suites in order to map properly.
- Baseline seating must be specified as Club, Inner or Outer in order to map properly.
Children 2 and older must have a valid ticket to enter the stadium.
The LP Field Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and will call tickets can be picked up 2½ hours prior to events. All major credit cards and cash are accepted at the venue. No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the facility, but concessions are available for purchase once inside. Handicap accessible seating is available. Call the LP Field box office with any other questions at (615) 565-4200.
One Titans Way
Nashville, TN 37213
The stadium is easily accessible from I-65, I-40 and I-24, near the Woodland Street Bridge and Shelby Avenue. For complete directions, consult the Titans team website.
Several public parking garages and lots are avaiable downtown. Click here for a map of parking lots near the stadium.
For game-day shuttle information, visit the Titans team website.
No Upcoming Games
- MondayRain: -1%
- 56º - 61ºF
- TuesdayRain: 90%
- 42º - 56ºF
- WednesdayRain: 10%
- 32º - 54ºF
- ThursdayRain: 10%
- 30º - 51ºF
- FridayRain: 10%
- 32º - 55ºF