Hurt David Nelson out 4-5 days
Nelson provided the update after missing practice Sunday, a day after he was hurt. He walked with a slight limp, and was wearing a wrap around his injured leg.
Nelson initially feared the injury was worse after he was pushed over during a team drill and defensive end Mario Williams rolled up on his leg.
Buffalo coach Chan Gailey expects Nelson to miss four to five days. The Bills get a day off Monday, before returning to training camp in suburban Rochester on Tuesday.
Reserve cornerback Justin Rogers didn't finish practice Sunday after hurting his hamstring.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Peppers to Packers on 3-year deal
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Buffalo Bills Mario Williams #94