Kevin Kolb suffers bruised thigh
The injury did not appear to be serious. Team spokesman Mark Dalton said Kolb took a knee to the thigh and that the injury was being iced as a precaution. He said more will be known about the injury on Tuesday.
Kolb was listed as the No. 1 quarterback on the depth chart in the Arizona game notes in advance of Sunday's Hall of Fame Game against New Orleans in Canton, Ohio. But team officials said that listing did not mean Kolb has won the competition with John Skelton for the starting quarterback job.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Packers sign Nelson to $39M extension
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Colts RB Ballard tears Achilles, out for year
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Tervis Arizona Cardinals 16 oz Logo Tumbler