Jordan Shipley returns to practice
CINCINNATI -- Bengals receiver Jordan Shipley has been cleared to practice, the final step in his comeback from reconstructive knee surgery.
Shipley tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee on Sept. 18. He was limited during drills in the offseason and wasn't allowed to practice when training camp opened on Friday.
He practiced for the first time on Monday, along with cornerback Nate Clements. Clements started all but one game last season. He's been bothered by an abdominal strain.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Little Earth Cincinnati Bengals Clear Game Day Pouch