Colts' Ben Ijalana has torn left ACL
Coach Chuck Pagano says both players have "significant" ACL injuries to their left knees and the team hopes to add two players to the roster soon.
Both were hurt on Sunday during the team's first open practice at training camp. Pagano says both occurred during non-contact drills.
Ijalana, a second-round pick in 2011, missed most of last season with a torn ACL in the same knee. Pagano says he also had surgery twice on his hip during the offseason, too.
Edds missed the 2010 season with Miami after tearing ACL in his right knee during training camp.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
- Agent: Ex-Cowboy Brent to meet with Goodell
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Indianapolis Colts Trent Richardson #34