Eugene Amano leaves practice
Amano left the field holding his arm -- the one he uses on snaps -- and was escorted to the locker room.
"He got it caught. I think a helmet hit, but I'm not sure," coach Mike Munchak said. "A lot of times once the soreness settles down, it's not an issue."
Amano is fighting for his starting job with Kevin Matthews, who sat out practice because of concussion symptoms. Fernando Velasco, battling for the starting right guard spot with Leroy Harris, finished the practice at center.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL to release schedule Wednesday night
- Mara: Expanded NFL playoffs likely out for '14
- Bills' Marrone had cancerous mole removed
- Men linked by Tillman tragedy make contact
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Little Earth Tennessee Titans Clear String Bag