Source: Seahawks cut Antonio Bryant
Bryant, who hasn't played in a regular-season game since 2009, signed with Seattle in July after he had a tryout with the Seahawks during the team's minicamp in June.
The 31-year-old Bryant had battled hamstring problems early in training camp.
He signed a four-year, $28 million contract with the Cincinnati Bengals before the 2010 season, but was cut at the end of training camp and spent the past two seasons out of the NFL.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
- Report: Trump advances in bidding for Bills
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Xlviii Champions Exceed White Polo