Source: Seahawks cut Antonio Bryant
Bryant, who hasn't played in a regular-season game since 2009, signed with Seattle in July after he had a tryout with the Seahawks during the team's minicamp in June.
The 31-year-old Bryant had battled hamstring problems early in training camp.
He signed a four-year, $28 million contract with the Cincinnati Bengals before the 2010 season, but was cut at the end of training camp and spent the past two seasons out of the NFL.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Seattle Seahawks Navy Washed Pullover Hoodie