Zach Miller sustains concussion
Seattle coach Pete Carroll said the team doesn't believe it is a severe concussion but they will be following all protocols with Miller, who is entering his second season in Seattle. Miller had two catches for 23 yards on Saturday.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Durable Redskins LB Fletcher likely to retire
- Bengals punter: Big hits are 'part of the game'
- Tucker's status soaring among Ravens fans
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Seattle Seahawks Tailgater Junior-Size Football