Packers extend lineman T.J. Lang
Lang's agent, Mike McCartney, announced the deal on his Twitter account Monday night and subsequently confirmed it in a text message to The Associated Press.
Lang, a fourth-round pick out of Eastern Michigan in the 2009 NFL draft, became a full-time starter last season and is considered a key cog in one of the NFL's most productive offenses. He started 15 games at left guard and one at right tackle in 2011, after an injury to regular right tackle Bryan Bulaga.
Lang started three games in his first two years in the league.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Manziel will work out for Browns
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Little Earth Green Bay Packers Green Sheen Tote