Nnamdi Asomugha leaves practice
Asomugha, signed as a free agent last year after spending his first eight seasons with Oakland, was injured on a pass play during a seven-on-seven drill on Monday.
Eagles coach Andy Reid said Tuesday that Asomugha suffered "whiplash-type symptoms and a split lip" but not a concussion.
Asomugha returned to the field Thursday but took part only in individual drills.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- Broncos' visits to Bama catch NFL's attention
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Source: Jags to meet with Bridgewater again
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Little Earth Philadelphia Eagles Clear Zip Tote Bag