Nnamdi Asomugha leaves practice
Asomugha, signed as a free agent last year after spending his first eight seasons with Oakland, was injured on a pass play during a seven-on-seven drill on Monday.
Eagles coach Andy Reid said Tuesday that Asomugha suffered "whiplash-type symptoms and a split lip" but not a concussion.
Asomugha returned to the field Thursday but took part only in individual drills.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
- Sources: Ravens keep LB Smith for $16.1M
- Titans, Woodyard agree to multiyear contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Forever Collectibles Philadelphia Eagles Clear Basic Tote Bag