Nnamdi Asomugha leaves practice
Asomugha, signed as a free agent last year after spending his first eight seasons with Oakland, was injured on a pass play during a seven-on-seven drill on Monday.
Eagles coach Andy Reid said Tuesday that Asomugha suffered "whiplash-type symptoms and a split lip" but not a concussion.
Asomugha returned to the field Thursday but took part only in individual drills.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson #10 - Extended Sizes