Jermaine Gresham injures knee
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said after his team's 24-19 victory that Gresham "will be fine." Lewis did not elaborate about Gresham's condition.
Gresham, a Pro Bowl alternate pick last year in his second season, caught a 25-yard pass from quarterback Andy Dalton to help set up a long field goal that gave the Bengals a 3-0 lead. He left the game before the drive ended.
In the past two seasons combined, Gresham caught 108 passes for 1,067 yards receiving. His six touchdowns last year tied A.J. Green for second on the team. Gresham missed two games last year with a hamstring injury.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Tervis Cincinnati Bengals 24 oz Logo Tumbler