Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie fined
The fine stems from a play in the first quarter of an Aug. 9 game.
As Leftwich was scrambling out of the pocket and flipped the ball away, Rodgers-Cromartie launched himself into the signal-caller. Rodgers-Cromartie was called for unnecessary roughness on a defenseless player.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- 5th & Ocean Women's Philadelphia Eagles Full-Zip Black Fleece Hoodie