Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie fined
The fine stems from a play in the first quarter of an Aug. 9 game.
As Leftwich was scrambling out of the pocket and flipped the ball away, Rodgers-Cromartie launched himself into the signal-caller. Rodgers-Cromartie was called for unnecessary roughness on a defenseless player.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
- Patriots' Blount: Seahawks D 'not immortal'
- Ex-Patriots RB Tatupu had CTE, family says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Philadelphia Eagles Jeremy Maclin #18