Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie fined
The fine stems from a play in the first quarter of an Aug. 9 game.
As Leftwich was scrambling out of the pocket and flipped the ball away, Rodgers-Cromartie launched himself into the signal-caller. Rodgers-Cromartie was called for unnecessary roughness on a defenseless player.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks to host Packers in season opener
- Giants-Lions, Chargers-Cards to open MNF
- No winner in Rams' schedule-guessing game
- Source: Manziel on Bucs' short list at No. 7
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- FANMATS Philadelphia Eagles Team Carpet Tiles