Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie fined
The fine stems from a play in the first quarter of an Aug. 9 game.
As Leftwich was scrambling out of the pocket and flipped the ball away, Rodgers-Cromartie launched himself into the signal-caller. Rodgers-Cromartie was called for unnecessary roughness on a defenseless player.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Manziel will work out for Browns
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's Philadelphia Eagles Exceed Polo