Bucs awarded WR Jordan Shipley
Shipley had been limited in Bengals training camp while he recovered from reconstructive knee surgery.
He was Cincinnati's starting slot receiver before he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Sept. 18.
He wasn't cleared to practice fully until July 30. A third-round pick in 2010, he had one catch for 4 yards in the Bengals' two preseason games.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
- Source: QB Freeman, Giants agree to deal
- Judge rejects initial concussion suit approval
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Fathead Vincent Jackson Wall Graphic