Texans' Randy Bullock tears muscle
Bullock, a fifth-round draft pick out of Texas A&M, and was competing with veteran Shayne Graham for the kicking job. Bullock was 3 for 4 on field goals, and Graham has gone 5 for 5 in the preseason.
Kubiak said Sunday that Bullock was "black and blue" and barely could lift his right leg when he came in for treatment following Saturday's game in New Orleans. He will go on injured reserve.
The Texans wrap up the preseason against Minnesota on Thursday night.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Fathead Andre Johnson Junior Wall Graphic