A.J. Green (knee) to sit out
Green has not practiced since the first day of camp due to a bruised left knee.
"A.J. is not gonna go with us," Lewis said. "He's gonna stay here. He's been running in the pool. He'll start his on-field stuff this week and do a combination of both things. We just don't have the facilities to do it there."
Meanwhile, receiver Andrew Hawkins is seeking a second opinion on how to proceed on rehabbing his ankle injury, Lewis said Sunday.
"He's hopeful the course of action will be plotted quickly, but he's much better today than he was yesterday," Lewis said. "Obviously, for Andrew, the ankle is an important part of how he plays. So he has to get it right, and we have to make sure he gets it right."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Hall: No 'fisticuffs' on horizon with Sherman
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
- Source: After wait, Raji agrees with Packers
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead A.J. Green Wall Graphic