It's tough to win a Stanley Cup with an overworked goaltender, which is why the Winnipeg Jets are just fine with Michael Hutchinson and Ondrej Pavelec sharing time and pushing each other.
- Richards reaches contract settlement with Kings
- Canes D Wisniewski out 6 months with torn ACL
- Ducks sign D Despres to five-year extension
- Flyers AHL D Pyett diagnosed with sarcoma in leg
- Islanders G Halak out for opener in Brooklyn
- Sharks LW Torres apologizes for suspension hit
- Protesters seek Stoner apology for killing grizzly